- Location: Chatsworth, CA
- Ivy League Barista Academy: April 2011
- Advanced Fabrication: April-December 2011
- Type: Mobile Coffee Truck
- Grand Opening: March, 2011
PerKup Coffee & Tea Co.
Ivy League Barista Academy
The owners of PerKup, attended our coffee training school, Ivy League Barista Academy, in April of 2011 and realized the benefits immediately. Through our training they were able to prepare espresso based drinks, hire successful employees, and learned how to run day-to-day operations pertaining to the coffee industry. They both took full advantage of our barista training as well as our coffee shop consulting on how to operate a coffee business. The success they experienced instantaneously is undeniable.
Other Consulting Packages PerKup took advantage of: (click on any package to view pricing and information)
- Signage and Branding Package
- Business Plan Package
- Private Consulting Package
- Grand Opening Consulting
In today's society, branding isn't just a logo on the bottom of an advertisement, it's creating a design that is eye catching and memorable. Successful brands represent the product you provide, the service you give, and the dedicated customers you have. PerKup worked with Advanced Fabrication consultants to transform their company into an unforgettable brand.
To see how Advanced Fabrication can better assist your companies brand, click HERE.
Product PerKup Purchased from Advanced Fabrication:
(click on any product to view pricing and information)
- Espresso Machine: La Marzocco GB/5 3 group Automatic
- Espresso Grinder: La Marzocco Mazzer Super Jolly Grinder
- Espresso Grinder: La Marzocco Mini Mazzer Professional Grinder
- Brewer: Bunn Airpot CWTF 15 APS
- Bulk Grinder: Bunn G2 Coffee Grinder
- Blender: Blendtec SpaceSaver
- Blender Additions: Blendtec Sound Enclosure
- Single Cup Brewing: Chemex CM-8A
- Barista Kit
- Measuring Cups
- 2lb Scale
- 33oz Carafe
- 24oz Carafe
- Squeeze Bottle Dispenser
- Stainless Steel Shaker
- 50oz Steaming Pitcher
- Chemex Filters
- "The Art and Craft of Coffee: An Enthusiast's Guide to Selecting, Roasting, and Brewing Exquisite Coffee" Kevin Sinnott
Ritual Grounds Roasting
We offer a variety of equipment including all the best manufacturers in the world, fair trade whole bean coffee, organic coffee, loose leaf teas, coffee accessories, syrups, and powders.
PerKup is Open for Business!
From the initial vision to grand opening, PerKup confided in Coffee Shop Experts with their successful business venture. Coming to ILBA Coffee School they learned how to operate a successful business. Advanced Fabrication helped them create a brand that customers won't forget. Ritual Grounds Roasting provided them with the product to open their business as well send freshly roasted coffee weekly. None of this would have been possible without taking the appropriate steps, and PerKup has benefited tremendously from the successful collaboration with Coffee Shop Experts.