- Location: Clarksdale, MI
- Ivy League Barista Academy: June 2011
- Grand Opening: December, 2011
- Equipment/Product: Ritual Grounds Roasting
- Press:BlogWe are OPEN! DBJ Business Brief Clarksdale's Newest Restaurant Yazoo Pass Brings Fresh Options to Town(January 2012)
The owner of Yazoo Pass attended our coffee training school, Ivy League Barista Academy, in June of 2011 and realized the benefits immediately. Through our training she was able to prepare espresso based drinks, know who to hire, and how to run day-to-day operations in the coffee industry. She took full advantage of our barista training as well as our coffee shop consulting on how to operate a coffee business.
Equipment, Product, and Supplies
Yazoo Pass took advantage of Ritual Grounds Roasting's sources and furnished her entire cafe with the appropriate product as well as trust us with the quality of her coffee, tea, and functionality of her cafe.
- La Marzocco GB5 Two Group Automatic
- Mazzer Super Jolly Grinder
- Mini Mazzer Professional Grinder
- Bunn Airpot CWTF15 APS
- Bunn G2 Bulk Coffee Grinder
- Blendtec Space Saver Blender
- Blendtex Sound Enclosure
- 30lb Ice Box
- Loose Leaf Tea
- Whole Bean Coffee
Items Yazoo Pass Carries from Ritual Grounds Roasting and Advanced Fabrication:
(Click on any product to view pricing and information)
Yazoo Pass is Open for Business!
From opening her doors, to daily operations, she entrusted Coffee Shop Experts with the success of her business venture. Coming to our coffee school she learned how to operate her business. Ritual Grounds Roasting provided her with the product to open her business as well as continue to provide loose leaf tea and fresh roasted coffee, delivered the day after roasting. None of this would have been possible without taking the appropriate steps, and Yazoo Pass has benefited tremendously from the successful collaboration with Coffee Shop Experts.