The Mobile Cafe
The Mobile Café will feature a one-of-a-kind custom blend between contemporary edge, and top of the line fabrication; built for complete business efficiency within the drink prep area. The unit is designed to be transported to and from events. The unit will have a clean, finished look in the operation areas with emphasis on efficiency, durability and storage.
Unit specifications are as follows:
- 2008 20’X81/2 foot tandem axel trailer with 7’ ceilings for maximum storage and efficiency. This Mobile Café can accommodate 3 or more employees when stationary or become completely secure when traveling down highways nationwide with its heavy duty suspension and tires. 10,400 pound AXLE LOAD. Door mounted in the rear of the trailer.
- Two concession windows
- Interior walls and ceiling of the unit will be constructed of Restaurant Grade FRP or plastic for a durable and easily cleanable surface. Spray foam insulation will be applied to the trailers interior.
- Espresso bar station:
- An espresso station will be custom designed from Advanced Fabrication base models and will feature components and additions listed under the Mobile unit Fabrication details.
- Blending Station: The blending station will be custom designed
MOBILE UNIT FABRICATION DETAILS:
ELECTRICAL POWER CORD: 15’ standard, 4 wire, 220 volt, 50 amps (Quantity 2) or configured for a generator connection. If configured for a generator the final installation and SOAP DISPENSER: Removable. For sanitation and health department purposes.
- TOWEL DISPENSER: Removable paper towel dispenser.
- AC/HEATER: (2) Two Carrier A/C/Heater unit combos with mounting brackets and switch
- ELECTRICAL SUBPANEL: Self contained 220 V, 100 amp, single phase service, built-in service with (2) breaker boxes (1) 220 Volt / 30 amp, and (5) 20 amp GFI quad plex outlets. Total 110 plug spots 20.
- Electrical configuration is configured to use generator power and or a hook up on site. On site receptacle panel consists of (2) NEMA # 14/50R receptacles.
- (2)Covered interior lighting
- (1) 60 gallon fresh water tank. 1 provided with insulation cover.
- (1) One 60 gallon Grey water tank with insulation cover.
- All tanks to have a heat strip warning and on demand switch.
- (1)WATER PUMPS: Sure Flow water pump with 60 PSI and accumulator tank delivering water to the sink, espresso machine, and brewer.
- HOT WATER HEATER: 4 gallon hot water heater
- HAND WASH SINK: Oversized NSF approved sink.
- THREE COMPARTMENT SINK: Custom mounted Moli three compartment sink w/ drain boards for sanitation and health department purposes.
- WATER SOFTENING and filtration SYSTEM: Developed to restrict lime and scale deposit found in hard water, in order to extend the lifetime of the customer’s espresso machine and hook will be completed By a Coffee Cart Biz Inc. Technician.
- brewer. This has also proven to increase the quality and taste of coffee and espresso based drinks. Everpure ESO cartridge for brewer, espresso machine and ice maker.
SEE ADDITIONAL PRICING ON ESTIMATE
- CASE WORK: All Cabinets and case work will be fabricated using marine grade plywood wrapped in customer’s choice of standard Formica or Wilson art product. All interior of cabinets to be laminated with white Formica to be easily cleanable. All cabinet doors and drawers to be locking and keyed alike.
- COUNTERTOP: Customers choice of Formica.